sendtroops coords troopType localAmount remoteAmount minBatch maxBatch
sendtroops any ballista 10k 5k 500 5k
Sendtroops is used to instruct the bot to automatically transport certain troops to certain destinations when the conditions specified are met. As an example, you can tell the bot to send scouts from your warcity 50-100k at a time to your city that is trebbing so it doesn't run out of scouts to hit with, without bringing your warcity below a certain amount.
Since a picture speaks a thousand words...
Sendtroops tends to look more complicated than it is. The things to remember are as follows:
Coordinates to send to can be in either xxx,yyy or city name format including "any". When using a city name, the destination must be on the same account. You can send to multiple cities by seperating the coordinates or names with a |. For example sendtroops WarCity|HubCity|FarmCity scout 1m 1m 10k 100k. You cannot exclude a specific city using !cityname.
- The destination, troop type, local amount, and remote amount are required.
- The minimum and maximum batch sizes are optional. If only specifying one number for the batch size, then it's considered to be the maximum amount NOT the minimum amount. If you do not specify either a maximum or minimum batch amount, then it will send as much or as little as it is able to send in order to keep the local and remote amounts correct.
- You may use a * in place of numbers for the local or remote amounts or the minimum or maximum batch sizes, to indicate that the amounts don't matter.
- The bot will not put the sending city below the local amount. You must have OVER this amount in order to send some. The exception is in case you use a * for the local amount, then it will send regardless of the local amount.
- The bot will not put the receiving city above the remote amount. It must have BELOW this amount in order to send some. The exception is in case you use a * for the remote amount, then it will send regardless of the remote amount.
- If you specify a minimum batch and that amount would put the sending city below it's localAmount, or the receiving city above it's remoteAmount, then it will not send yet. It will wait until the batch size is ok to send. If you use a * for the minimum batch then the bot will send any amount it decides to.
- If the receiving city is critically low on something (the bot considers 50% or less of the remoteAmount to be critically low) then it will ignore the minimumBatch and send less to get troops there faster.
- The bot takes into account troops that will be arriving before the reinforcements could when calculating how many are needed at the receiving city.